Thomas Harlan is one of the three main editors of the Thronewiki. He is also the designer of Lords of the Earth and chief bottle-washer. He's also the GM of CampaignOne and the writer of the Sixth Sun series of books.
The Oath of Empire from Tor Books: An alternate-history historical fantasy series of truly epic scope, set in 7th century Rome and Persia.
- The Shadow of Ararat (hardcover 1999, paperback 2000)
- The Gate of Fire (hardcover 2000, paperback 2001)
- The Storm of Heaven (hardcover 2001, paperback 2002)
- The Dark Lord (hardcover 2002, paperback 2003)
- Giants in the Earth: Strangers in Bethlehem in Dragon #284 (Jun 2001)
- Mysterious Ways in Dungeon #86 (May/Jun 2001)
- Theodora's Ladder in Dragon #308
- Giants in the Earth: Theodora in Dragon #308
- Pilgrim's Test in Dragon #284
- The Tomb in Dragon #296
- Chalice of Life: The Leper's Hand in Dragon #314
- Chalice of Life: Hecate's Ring in Dragon #315
- Chalice of Life: The Kalif's Coffin in Dragon #316
- Chalice of Life: Altar of Duzara in Dragon #317
- In the Time of the Sixth Sun, from Tor Books
- Hothouse, in the Future Washington anthology from WSFA.