- Commanding officer: Chu-sa (captain) Susan Koshō
- XO (executive officer): Zosen Sho-sa (lieutenant commander) Oc Chac
- Chief of Engineers: Kikan-cho (chief engineer) Hennig, Emil
- Pilot of the Watch: Sho-i (ensign) Holloway, Richard "Rick"
- Navigation Officer: Thai-i (lieutenant), Olin
- Weapons Officer: Thai-i (lieutenant) Konev, Axel.
- Pilot of the Watch: Sho-i (ensign) Fujiwara, Konoe
- Communications Officer: Chu-i (sub-lieutenant) Pucatli
- Navigator’s Assistant: Thai-i (lieutenant) Llang
Members of the Crew
- Kikan-shi, (assistant engineer) Ige
- Heisocho (warrant officer), Diplomatic Service: Von Bayern
- Ko-hosei (midshipman), Environmental Services: Jushin
- Sho-i (junior ensign), Pilot section: Deskae
- Fleet Marine contingent commander, So-cho (sergeant major): Juarez, Emiliano Victor
- Heicho (lance corporal) Adamsky
- Heicho (lance corporal) Chayle
- Heicho (lance corporal) Gozen
- Constructed at the Akbal yards which are part of the Jupiter Yards complex.
- First combat assignment to Battlegroup Tematlatl, in the kuub, beyond the Imperial frontier, in space contested by the Méxica, and the Khaid.
|Builder:||Akbal yards – Jupiter Yards|
|Designation:||BC Battle Cruiser|
|Ship’s Complement:||96 officers (including junior officers), 516 crew|
|Ship’s craft:||Varanus shuttles|
|Sensors:||Equipped with passive sensor and active sensor arrays.|
|Stealth:||Stealth capability enhanced by hull profile, shipskin and interior heat sump.|
|Armament:||Main missile rack batteries along the 'wings' capable of launching:|
|Tessen anti-ship sprint missiles|
| ECM pods|
|Primary and secondary particle beam mounts|
|Point-defense equipped with beams, railguns and gatling guns mounted within the shipskin|