- The Chinese language rights for Oath of Empire : Shadow of Ararat (#1) and Gate of Fire (#2) have been purchased by Chongqing Publishing House.
- The paperback and hardback of ~ In the Time of the Sixth Sun : LAND OF THE DEAD can be purchased from ( amazon | b&n | abe | signed )
- Thomas has added his author profile to GoodReads. If you use that site, send him a friend invite!
A massively epic historical-fantasy series from Tor Books, which includes:
Signed copies of some of Thomas' books can be purchased from the Store.
We lay no claim on having written the fabulous Dray Prescot series, but we love it so much we host a fan-wiki:
Lords of the Earth
This is also the home of Lords of the Earth, an incredibly addictive play-by-(e)mail strategy wargame. In 2003, Lords was nominated for an Origins/GAMA award as Best PBM Game of the Year.
- LivingRules - Rulebooks and Resources for Lords of the Earth
- Campaign One Encyclopedia
- ThroneWorld Technical Notes
A D20-system role-playing universe set on historical Earth in the 1100's, mostly centered in the Holy Land and Nabatea. Most of the components of this world have been published in DRAGON and DUNGEON magazines, published by Paizo Publishing.
Nihon-gi (Tales of Japan)
The Rise of the Hûkun
Micea is a fantastic world populated by anthropomorphics (fuzzy animals that walk upright and have thumbs - yes damn you, thumbs!). The players were, at first, newly inducted members of the Seven Cities League Iron Legion. Later, after getting into a lot of trouble, they were wandering mercenaries.
This is an science-fiction game world set in the Babylon Five universe. The players were employees of the Rimworld Ventures corporation, an Earth-based xenoarchaeological concern with an office on the Babylon Five station.
Legends of the Past...
Since Tom's been doing this kind of gaming since junior high, he has many skeletons in the closet. Some of his previous games are summarized here.