- Priority messages are indicated by a two-tone chime.
- A chime denotes that a person joins an open comm channel.
Types of Comm
A wide number of comm channels are available divided into:
- Military (usually encrypted):
- Personal communications (routinely scanned by the Tlachialoni).
Comm channels are often divided into:
Person to person communications is possible using a comm thread and earbug or a throatmike set to a specific channel. Two comm channels can be utilised at a time by wearing two sets of comm thread and earbug. These can be used in the following modes:
- Commcast on a common channel.
- Commcast on a specific channel used.
- V-feed from a v-cam on a v-channel.
- Medical feed data.
Text communication is supported by comm-pads.